Code of Conduct
Sevitti Investigations and its partners are tasked with handling sensitive information; therefore adhering to our code of conduct is of highest importance. The Ministry of Community Safety and Correctional Service regulates Ontario’s Private Investigation Industry and also provides a Code of Conduct. We take care in making choices according to these established laws.
At all times, Sevitti Investigations, its employees and partners will:
- Report all findings truthfully
- Make unbiased recommendations based on fact
- Counsel our clients against any illegal or unethical action
- Explain all fees and charges to our clients satisfaction
- When required, will only subcontract with a licensed private investigation or security agency
- Disclose to our clients any conflict which would prevent our investigator(s) from performing a fair and professional investigation
Ministry of Community Safety and Correctional Services Code of Conduct
In addition to our Code of Conduct, Sevitti Investigations also adheres to the Ministry of Community Safety and Correctional Services Code of Conduct. The Ministry of Community Safety and Correctional Services Code of Conduct can be found at: http://www.e-laws.gov.on.ca/html/regs/english/elaws_regs_070363_e.htm
Individual member of the Council of Private Investigators of Ontario.